Monday, June 21, 2010

new lessons

Sometimes I think I let my mind get the best of me. I start thinking of so much and I read too much into circumstances. I let the failures and pain of my past cloud my feelings and thoughts for today. i put those failures and pain into things that are happening now and tell myself that the same thing is going to happen all over again. When I know that this is different this time. This is something that I have never really had before. I think that I have become so used to it being there that even when its not for a little while, i feel lost without it. I need to change that. I need to accept that somedays it will be there and somedays it won't and when its not, it doesn't mean that anything is wrong. that is just a new lesson that i need to learn.......

No comments:

Post a Comment