Sunday, October 3, 2010

Michael left on the boat tonight, a few months ago I probably would have been jumping for joy. I couldn't wait for him to leave. I dreamt of the days when I could be alone. But over the last few months my heart has began to change. God was working amazing things in my heart when it was the last thing that I was looking for. We have been making progress, sometimes slow, but progress nonetheless. So today I was heartbroken when I had to drop him off. In the next few months I will only be able to spend a few weeks with him and I'm scared. I'm scared of losing the progess we have made.

But I am praying for strength to make it through each day, peace to calm the anxiety. And learning to lean on God more and more with each breath. He has a plan and this is all in His hands, and I know that I need to trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment